Remember when you first started dating your spouse? That feeling of excitement and fireworks? Why can't you still have it?
Let's face it, life gets in the way sometimes. But, there is still no excuse to stop dating your spouse. Whether you have been married 1 year or 50 years.
Below are a few cheap and last minute dates ideas that The Hubs and I have come up with.
- Go for a walk somewhere new.
- Rent or buy a new movie and watch it at home (they have $5 movies at Wal-Mart)
- Get in the car and go get lost
- Go tour a open house (never done this but have always wanted to, and pretend you have British voices)
- Run an errand together (seriously just the 2 of you it will be fun)
- Go bowling
- Go the local farmer's market
- Go to Medieval times (2 people get in for the price of one on your birthday)
- Go to your local roof top restaurant and play some pool (we did this last night)
- Go to the drive-in
- Go on a motorcycle ride to some historical sites
- Let your hubby pick the date (might be a fun adventure)
What ever it is that you do, the time together is the best part. Do what you love and have some fun!
Until next time....